I suggest you ...

update latest films on home page.

update the latest films when released and not just the ones paying you. It has currently missed 15 films released,

114 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    sublimesublime shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    started  ·  jemAdminjem (Admin, VODO) responded  · 

Thanks for your feedback. VODO 3.0 is currently in development for release later this year. The new version will include a home page that displays new main and Spotlight releases.

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • hhhmhhhhhhmhhh commented  · 

اريد تحميل لن اعرف

• dswatsdswats commented  · 

Just started downloading (but you can stream it if you like) 'Yes Men, Fix the World' - a free to download show from VoDo.

• ApexrulersApexrulers commented  · 

Sure..i would love to get updates on facebook...

• Volodymyr YaskulkaVolodymyr Yaskulka commented  · 

Cinema Purgatorio has filed Copyright Infringement. So at VODO Films licenses dont work? I have posted video free-of-profit on Youtube and this company sais I can not share this video, but why? Creative Commons license says I can share this!

• Quito WashingtonQuito Washington commented  · 

You know, at this point, I would even prefer to shake it up and have a random eight on the front page...just to give all the films a chance...at this point, unless the visitor is motivated, they have little reason to click on the "all films" button...

• Dave SandersDave Sanders commented  · 

Would be nice to have a single site that lists all free videos. Trying to work out which are the freebies from TPB could cause some very costly mistakes.

Feedback and Knowledge Base